WEEK 9: THURSDAY 12 DECEMBER
ALL GAMES ARE ON THIS AFTERNOON
ALL games from last week's final round have been rescheduled for this week - Thursday 12th December.
This includes the Grand final playoffs as well as ALL other matches.
SOUTHS CARES BBQ
Today South Cares will be running a BBQ with all proceeds going towards Souths Cares.
Come along and support this worthwhile cause (and have the kids dinner sorted!)
Souths Cares is an independent not-for-profit public benevolent institution, established to support the local community and address social need across the South Sydney region. Its charter is to support disadvantaged and marginalised youth and their families through the delivery of capacity building programs addressing education, training, health and employment needs.
Gabby and Tara
IMPORTANT: ** Payment is due now **
We accept payment by credit card via our payment gateway. Once you've registered and confirmed your email address, you'll be able to logon to your account. Select your team and then select 'Statement' to access the payment gateway.
Please Note: Credit Card payments attract a 2% processing fee.
To BSB 062124 A/c 11422333 (Account name: Premio Pty Ltd).
Please reference player name and team.
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS
To redeem your $100 voucher, please send us an email and include the following information:
- Child's name (as it appears on voucher)
- Voucher number
- Team to credit payment
Please Note: If paying with a voucher you DO NOT need to also pay by credit card or bank transfer
Heffron Park Netball Courts
Week 1 - Thu 17 Oct
Week 2 - Thu 24 Oct
Week 3 - Thu 31 Oct
Week 4 - Thu 7 Nov
Week 5 - Thu 14 Nov
Week 6 - Thu 21 Nov
Week 7 - Thu 28 Nov
Week 8 - Thu 5 Dec (Finals)
$900 per team. *** Payment is due now ***
4:10pm - 8/9 & 10 Years
5:00pm - 12 Years
5:50pm - 14 Years
5:50pm & 6:40pm - Opens
- All divisions will play 10 minute quarters with a 1 minute break at 1st and 3rd quarters and 2 minutes at half time.
- Umpire will be supplied however teams will need to bring their own ball and bibs.
- Dress Code. It's up to each team what they wear whether it be a uniform or comfortable clothing such as bike pants/leggings and singlet or t-shirt. Teams are encouraged to wear the same colour but it's not compulsory. Each team does need to supply their own bibs (but we'll have some sets available).
- All game scores are recorded. When you arrive, go to the desk (near court 8) to pickup your match scorecard (either team can do this depending upon who arrives first). Teams are responsible for scoring their own games. You may like to score a half each or score together but it is up to you. Please ensure that score sheets are handed back to the umpire who will hand it in to the desk.
In the event of wet weather please check our Facebook or Instagram page for notifications. We will also email all Team Organisers.
Where a team needs to forfeit, please contact us asap and we'll notify the opposing team. Please ensure sufficient notice is given.
If you know your team cannot play in an upcoming round - please let us know asap.
We will try to arrange games so that every team who can play has a game to play.
Please see Gabby or Tara at the courts (near court 8) each Thursday afternoon or send an email.