Heffron Park Netball Courts
Week 1 - Thu 15 Oct
Week 2 - Thu 22 Oct
Week 3 - Thu 29 Oct
Week 4 - Thu 5 Nov
Week 5 - Thu 12 Nov
Week 6 - Thu 19 Nov
Week 7 - Thu 26 Nov
Week 8 - Thu 3 Dec (Finals)
$900 per team.
8/9 & 10 Years
Opens & Mixed Opens
We accept payment by credit card via our payment gateway. Once you've registered and confirmed your email address, you'll be able to logon to your account. Select your team and then select 'Statement' to access the payment gateway.
Please Note: Credit Card payments attract a 2% processing fee.
To BSB: 062200 Account: 1036 6668 (Account name: High Performance Netball).
Please reference player name and team.
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS
To redeem your $100 voucher, please send us an email and include the following information:
- Child's name (as it appears on voucher)
- Voucher number
- Team to credit payment
- All divisions will play 10 minute quarters with a 1 minute break at 1st and 3rd quarters and 2 minutes at half time.
- Umpire will be supplied however teams will need to bring their own ball and bibs.
- Dress Code. It's up to each team what they wear whether it be a uniform or comfortable clothing such as bike pants/leggings and singlet or t-shirt. Teams are encouraged to wear the same colour but it's not compulsory. Each team does need to supply their own bibs (but we'll have some sets available).
- All game scores are recorded. When you arrive, go to the desk (near court 8) to pickup your match scorecard (either team can do this depending upon who arrives first). Teams are responsible for scoring their own games. You may like to score a half each or score together but it is up to you. Please ensure that score sheets are handed back to the umpire who will hand it in to the desk.
In the event of wet weather please check our Facebook or Instagram page for notifications. We will also email all Team Organisers.
Where a team needs to forfeit, please contact us asap and we'll notify the opposing team. Please ensure sufficient notice is given.
If you know your team cannot play in an upcoming round - please let us know asap.
We will try to arrange games so that every team who can play has a game to play.